`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of safes does everyone use?

RE: What kind of safes does everyone use?
(04-05-2015, 08:59 AM)zeprock Wrote: I have a Browning fireproof safe for the real good stuff. I don't think it's going anywhere.

Those are a real nice safe. I debated buying one and gutting out the interior and refurbishing it with shelving. The fire rating plus the amount if bolts those have in them make it an extremely attractive option.

Thanks for the imput everyone, some good information that had not occured to me. My primary concern would be protection from fire/water &/or other damage. My M1911-A1 helps in deterring theft.
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

I have 3 safes full of autos and high end cards-all are :Sentry" 3 hours fire resistant, water proof and heavy as heck. They are gun safes (8 guns). plenty of room in them.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks