IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$5 Walgreens repacks

RE: $5 Walgreens repacks
Sweet pull from a repack!

(04-06-2015, 10:03 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Have yo actually gotten a hit from these? Ive busted at least a dozen lol thank god i use the base for ttms
Consistently.

Bought 3 more tonight.
Here's what I got ... Not as nice as the Kemp /64 but pretty decent, IMO!

[Image: E17E414A-634B-4010-9219-7A1722FE1617_zpsxoevyqp7.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Kemp Blk refractor? Wowzers! I busted 2 hobby boxes and yet to get better than a base refractor. Nice going

I tried my luck at 1 today & got CRAP nothing but late 80s/90s junk. Needless to say I'll just buy packs or repacked pack boxes of Fairfield instead of these if you I do buy anything repacked.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

(04-10-2015, 03:33 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: I tried my luck at 1 today & got CRAP nothing but late 80s/90s junk. Needless to say I'll just buy packs or repacked pack boxes of Fairfield instead of these if you I do buy anything repacked.
Sorry to hear that you were skunked. Some of the 90's stuff I got was pretty sweet. There are some SP Pacific Paramount stuff in there that is rare, but not serial numbered. I had a nice McGwire and Piazza (that was pictured with the Kemp /64.) There was a nice SP A-Rod card, too. Stuff you might think isn't good, but is. Heck, even the black border Heritage cards that are usually in that mix have decent BV to justify the price. I throw away more than half the box, but the other half is usually decent .. Even If I get 10 PC cards that book for $1 - $1.50 it's worth it, at least to me.
(04-07-2015, 11:59 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Kemp Blk refractor? Wowzers! I busted 2 hobby boxes and yet to get better than a base refractor. Nice going
Thanks! That's probably my best hit of this year so far!
These were from some other $4.99 boxes
[Image: F92423C6-890C-45E6-94D8-8633B638B52F_zpsdvhnqa63.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.