`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the Father Son Battle Continues (Scans)

So the Father Son Battle Continues (Scans)
So I guess with my son's super luck I have taken to battling him at pack wars. Not pack wars where you take the cards from each other but rather who can get the better stuff and go on. Well we were at Walmart last night and I picked a rackpack (3 packs in one) of 2014 Bowman and he picked a rackpack of 2014 Bowman Platinum. I opened first, I thought I did well enough that I would beat him this time. This is what I got out of my 3 packs not great but not bad for retail. The mini is a Purple
[Image: IMG_20150402_0001_zpsprhu9m0o.jpg]

Then my son opens his and hits all of these cards out of 3 packs, he is the man (my 5 year old son is a card wiz)
[Image: IMG_20150402_0002_zps15kllf7b.jpg]

RE: So the Father Son Battle Continues (Scans)
Nice! That's some incredible luck!

Son winsSmile Congrats!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Amazing luck by the youngster! Hope he sticks with the hobby!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

LOL! You lose!

I hope he has enough money to keep up with the hobby. One of my friends son just turned 16 and he came to all the shows with us but now there is cars and women....no money for cards anymore. ahaha

Not much of a Battle, more of a slaughter. Hahaha

(04-05-2015, 02:09 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: Not much of a Battle, more of a slaughter. Hahaha
It normally is my friend, it normally is.