`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG Help

ORG Help
Some of the functions changed awhile back for ORG. Does anyone have a quick way to filter for cards recently received in trades? I used to just click on a folder at the top and then I could pick and choose what I wanted to list for trade that I recently received. Thank you for your help!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: ORG Help
Hmmmm... not me. I've always sent everything to the trash as soon as they hit the recently traded folder because I've had issues with "ghost cards" and this seemed to help out a bit. I have to relist all the cards I'm receiving, but I don't have as big a problem anymore.

Okay cool. Thank you.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I created two folder - Added Incoming and Away Outgoing. This puts them at the top of the list and I move cards from Recently Traded into either of these two folders until the trade is complete and I move them on to the correct folder once received from the Added Incoming or to the Trash for Away Outgoing. It makes it easier to keep track of the stuff coming in and going out (especially for those cards that are traded away that still have a remaining quantity).
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]