`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Opening Day is near!!! Who's going? (Updated with a few Pics 4/13)

Opening Day is near!!! Who's going? (Updated with a few Pics 4/13)
As you all know Opening Day is almost here! I just purchased tickets for my wife and I for the Tigers home/season opener on Monday April 6 against the Twins. Like all of you I am excited as heck that Baseball is back and am looking forward to another exciting season! Just wanted to see who is going to their teams respective Opening Days?

Happy Opening Day to you all!

GO TIGERS!!! Smile

Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 4/13:

Thought I'd post a few picks from Opening Day in Detroit. The weather held off and the Tigers won so it was a good daySmile

Statue above one of the entrances to the Park.

[Image: 20150406_104607_zpsrh1q48mg.jpg]

View from our seats

[Image: 20150406_112752_zps8lldpvcl.jpg]

My Wife and I

[Image: 003a9270-f3ff-494e-ae01-9f7c7f28c65d_zpsdujo1gm1.jpg]

RE: Opening Day is near!!! Who's going?
Wish I could go but I'll be stuck at work, Booo!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(04-02-2015, 05:23 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Wish I could go but I'll be stuck at work, Booo!
Boo indeed! Will you at least be able to listen to the game?

Id go if i wasnt broke in the D!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I'm not going Opening Day but took off the whole week to watch a TON of baseball. I may go to a game or two later in the week though

(04-02-2015, 06:33 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I'm not going Opening Day but took off the whole week to watch a TON baseball. I may go to a game or two later in the week though
Sounds legit

(04-02-2015, 06:30 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Id go if i wasnt broke in the D!
I hear ya man. Ticket prices for opening day have gotten crazy the past few years as the Tigers have had more success. Hopefully you can at least watch the game on tv.

Go Giants, I'll be there!
Mostly football and a set builder

(04-02-2015, 06:33 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I'm not going Opening Day but took off the whole week to watch a TON of baseball. I may go to a game or two later in the week though
Sounds like a great way to spend a week off! Enjoy it!
(04-02-2015, 08:21 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: Go Giants, I'll be there!
Nice! The Giants were my second favorite team when I was younger. Huge Will Clark fan!

I'd love to go, but I just made my way back to the 3-11 shift, so I'll be missing quite a bit baseball this season. Should be some new hires by mid June so I'm hoping to be able to get back to 7-3 shift around then. Busch has a ton of SGA games this year that I was hoping to make it to.