`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Opening Day is near!!! Who's going? (Updated with a few Pics 4/13)

RE: Opening Day is near!!! Who's going?
(04-05-2015, 11:58 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Logistics got a little confusing but we will be flying into Buffalo where we will have a car staged to drive the two hours to Toronto. Then drive onto Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Then home. Biggest baseball road trip I've ever done. Can't wait.
I'm jealous man! I've always wanted to do something like that. Some day I will. Hope you guys have a great time!

10:00 EST. Getting close to game time. I feel like a little kid again. God I love this time of the season!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not attending any Twins games until Torii Hunter is released.

I will go see the St Paul Saints at some point once their sesason starts in a few weeks.
Is this thing on?

Had a blast at the Tigers opener! 4-0 win. Price pitched 8 2/3 innings of shutout ball, J.D.Martinez hit an opposite field home run to the deepest part of Comerica Park that hasn't landed yet, and Yoenis Cespedes made an amazing catch in left field robbing Kurt Suzuki of a home run. Great Opening Day!!!

(04-06-2015, 10:08 AM)shivelycore Wrote: Im not attending any Twins games until Torii Hunter is released.
Why?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(04-06-2015, 06:07 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Why?

Because he campaigned actively for an anti-gay marriage candidate in his home state because they were explicitly anti-gay. So the Twins won't see a dime from me so long as he's on roster.
Is this thing on?

RE: Opening Day is near!!! Who's going? (Updated with a few Pics 4/13)
Bump for pics added 4/13