`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in search of kris bryant 6 boxes of bowman chrome

in search of kris bryant 6 boxes of bowman chrome
in my search for kris bryant autograph rookies i busted 6 boxes from a sealed case of 2014 bowman chrome baseball...got the following cards...my lcs owner said she'd hold the other 6 boxes because i was half way through the case and i figured pickin's were pretty good...any thoughts on whether or not to continue busting the rest of the case?

photo bowman chrome 6 box_zps12z5ms4c.jpg
the nola auto has a ding in the back...from what i hear, the urias normally comes with a kris bryant...but the box had a blue wave auto and the red wave refractor instead...should i continue seeing as how most cases i've seen normally only has one or two short printed colored refractor autographs...

RE: in search of kris bryant 6 boxes of bowman chrome
I'd be interested in the Abreu's. You did pretty well bud. Just a heads up, there is no direct relation to the two auto's. I'm sure a good deal of cases has both auto's in it, but thats merely chance. I got the Urias in my case, but no Bryant.

Nice break over all. I had a jumbo box with a Urias but no Bryant so, as mentioned above, not guaranteed.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

If you have the cash, go for it ... when Panini first started making basketball cards I really wanted a Blake Griffin auto ... finally pulled one in my 11th box (out of 12 in the case).

Two reasons ... one, you know what is NOT in the first six boxes, and you will always wonder if you don't.

On the other hand, just think about how many different parallels of each auto exist, and then do the math as far as how likely you are to pull a Bryant.

For the price of those six boxes (or pretty close), you could buy a pretty nice Bryant auto online.

Not as much fun, but not as disappointing, either.

But just tell yourself if you don't pull one, you'll stop busting and buy a single.

thanks you guys...I'm actually fooling myself into hoping there's a shot at a kris bryant. and then seeing as how there were two short printed refractors of Abreu (sorry, they're already up for sale), it's always going to kill me if I don't see if there's an auto or an even shorter printed refractor of Abreu in there. it's the gambler in me...

and yes, I could always bite the bullet and buy one...but I'd rather be able to tell someone that I pulled it.

For plain Hobby boxes you did really good! I opened a lot of bowman chrome boxes and never got a Urias auto! I did however get two Bryants out of Jumbo boxes.. You could sell the Urias and use that and what you were going to spend on the case and buy a bryant or bowman platinum box. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I busted a Jumbo case and a regular case. No Bryant auto. Not saying the remaining six wont have one, just saying. The box breaking addict in me says to keep breaking though, lol.

Go for it!! If the other six are like the first six then it might be worth it even if you just hit a Bryant color refractor. BTW nice Abreus.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Some nice cards in first 6. Cant wait to see the last 6.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

If you want a Bryant, box breaking usually is not the way to go. How many times have you actually pulled a card you wanted from a box of cards? It does not happen often. You can probably get a Bryant for the cost of those remaining boxes. I would go that route. However they are there to be had. I pulled one from a Bowman Platinum Blaster from Walmart when Platinum first came out and I sold it because I already had his 2009 Bowman AFLAC Auto. Kinda regret that.