`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$25 PayPal to spend. Hit me with your best card

$25 PayPal to spend. Hit me with your best card
Let's see what's out there. Post your best card or cards that you would sell for $25. I guarantee I purchase something. Shoot!

RE: $25 PayPal to spend. Hit me with your best card
Feel free to browse the link in my sig and see if there's anything you like!

(03-31-2015, 10:33 AM)savagenate Wrote: Feel free to browse the link in my sig and see if there's anything you like!
Any of those Peyton's rookie? Any Jordan Matthews?

(03-31-2015, 11:01 AM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Any of those Peyton's rookie? Any Jordan Matthews?
You looking for anything specific?

I've got quite a bit of loose singles/inserts of multiple players in all sports.

(03-31-2015, 01:32 PM)NateNichols Wrote: You looking for anything specific?

I've got quite a bit of loose singles/inserts of multiple players in all sports.
Whatever catches my eye. The fun of this is if people post specific cards for offer. Gives me things to think about.
What I would like is for folks to post pics or lists of stuff they would sell in this range. I want to pick something from the thread and not really look at orgs
As for specifics, I collect Jordan Matthews in football. Allen Iverson in NBA. Josh Hamilton and Kris Bryant MLB. But a nice Peyton chrome rookie would be cool. I prefer one card in the $50 bv range.

(03-31-2015, 01:40 PM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Whatever catches my eye. The fun of this is if people post specific cards for offer. Gives me things to think about.
What I would like is for folks to post pics or lists of stuff they would sell in this range. I want to pick something from the thread and not really look at orgs
As for specifics, I collect Jordan Matthews in football. Allen Iverson in NBA. Josh Hamilton and Kris Bryant MLB. But a nice Peyton chrome rookie would be cool. I prefer one card in the $50 bv range.
Man, I had a 1996-97 Bowman's Best - Allen Iverson - #R1 - Rookie about 2 weeks ago and sold it to a guy locally here in Dallas that was a big Iverson/Philly fan.

Here is what I have in my current inventory that might interest you in regards to the players you listed:

Josh Hamilton:

2000 Stadium Club Chrome - Josh Hamilton - #231

Allen Iverson:

1997-98 Upper Deck SPx - Allen Iverson - #30 - Silver

I attached pictures of each front/back.

Let me know if you're interested in either.

I also have the base of the Iverson I posted above. Same condition.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Nate. This "contest" will go to tomorrow morning. I'll inform the winner. This is also on the baseball board for the same offer.

Not enough people around to make this fun. Sad

SORRY, DON'T HAVE A VALUABLE JORDAN M. OR ANY HAMILTONS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Extended through today. Hit me with something