`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
win a dollar!

win a dollar!
i have been trying to figure out what this card is for ten minutes, using, google, ebay, and other resources. i have now given up.

(i assume it came out of topps archives, or something similar)

the first person who can tell me what this card is, and prove it with some type of link where i can see it in a checklist will win $1, either via paypal or physical mail.

thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: win a dollar!
I think this is it: 2004 TOPPS ORIGINALS SIGNATURE #RG8 RICH GOSSAGE 82/30. Don't need the dollar but do need a Gossage auto if you are looking to trade it.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Certainly is a beautiful card, of a great HOF with a terrific signature!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

NIce card

(03-30-2015, 12:38 PM)aprirr Wrote: I think this is it: 2004 TOPPS ORIGINALS SIGNATURE #RG8 RICH GOSSAGE 82/30. Don't need the dollar but do need a Gossage auto if you are looking to trade it.
+1, I think this is correct.

It looks like an buyback out of a Topps archives box. An actual 1982 Topps Goose Gossage, that has been signed.