`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When sticker autos make high end look cheap

When sticker autos make high end look cheap
I was going to put a bid on this card because it's /25, but it just looks so bad I couldn't do it. This is what the manufactures are not getting. Sticker autos on high end products take away so much from an otherwise good looking card. Just think how much this card would be worth if it was hand signed like it was suppose to be with the space it was given.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jadeveon-Clowney...true&rt=nc
How much would the card be worth if it was hand signed instead of sticker auto that is cut off? And they couldn't find a sticker auto that looked better for their rarer card /25.

RE: When sticker autos make high end look cheap
They could have at least picked a sticker that didn't cut off, but that was a card design that totally calls for an on-card auto!

(03-30-2015, 08:21 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: They could have at least picked a sticker that didn't cut off, but that was a card design that totally calls for an on-card auto!
I was thinking this exact same thing... for a high end product like that I have 2 things to say ...

1) there shouldn't be stickers on anything let alone anything low numbered

2) I agree with ZSDOne ---- If it really "HAS" to be sticker.... can't they atleast cherry pick autos that are on on the sticker and not run off?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

$10.50 for the card /25 of the #1 pick in the draft LOL. Happy that other collectors weren't just bidding on the /25. Atleast there are collectors that look at the quality and look of the card more than the rarity.