`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2007 topps total question

2007 topps total question
As I am entering my 2007 topps total I notice that one card is not prices so I check out all the parallels for that card and none have a price next to them either. Is there something special about this card I am not aware of or just missed this card in pricing. I know that this set is not a very expensive set and most collectors are not even looking for cards in this set but it just lead me to ask the question

The card in question is #16 all Panthers Ken Lucas, Mike Minter, Richard Marshall

Thank you for your facts or opinions
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: 2007 topps total question
I can't find anything indicating that these are SP or unique, and the base version seems to be readily available...a Blue version is selling for cheap as well. Unless somebody has some better info, I would probably chalk this up as an oversight by Beckett.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(03-28-2015, 10:38 PM)jephthah1 Wrote: I can't find anything indicating that these are SP or unique, and the base version seems to be readily available...a Blue version is selling for cheap as well. Unless somebody has some better info, I would probably chalk this up as an oversight by Beckett.
Thank you thats what I was thinking and didnt want to trade it until I was positive. I even search the WWW but never hurts to ask in case I missed it in searching.

Thank you
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

if you run across a John Henderson/Marcus Stroud Black #131 /50, I could really use it and will pay a premium
[Image: VOLS_zpsf7cf6842.jpg]