`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Trademark on 2013 Archives footbal card

No Trademark on 2013 Archives footbal card
What would constitute a n error card. if a card has no trademark info on the bottom of a card constitute an Error. Ant thoughts?

RE: No Trademark on 2013 Archives footbal card
There are a few types of error card. Traditionally an error card is a card that the manufacturer finds as a mistake and corrects it in the middle of the printing process, hence a "corrected" card to go with the error card. There are also uncorrected error cards, where all cards were printed the same way and the error was never corrected. Now what constitutes a card as being an error instead of just a misprint (i.e. printing flaw), can be a bit more confusing. In the case you present, a card missing trademark info, the question would be whether there are versions of the card that have the trademark info (i.e. a corrected version). Most likely it would be considered an error, but if it wasn't corrected than it would simply be an uncorrected error card and there would most likely be no additional value to the card.
Are you referring to a specific card, and if so do you have a picture of the card?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: No Trademark on 2013 Archives footbal card
I do know that there are other cards of the same player( Donald Brown) with the trade mark info on the card. there is one on Ebay with both cards. I will try to add a scan. later.