`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Hit Blasters

RE: 2015 Hit Blasters
(04-01-2015, 03:54 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: I actually got a Odell Beckham SP auto out of hit last year
Very nice hit on the Beckham, I guess I just don't buy many because Of my bad luck on hitting any good autos I guess I should try to buy at least one box, being there is 4 autos per box.

(04-01-2015, 06:28 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Very nice hit on the Beckham, I guess I just don't buy many because Of my bad luck on hitting any good autos I guess I should try to buy at least one box, being there is 4 autos per box.
At 4 autographs per box, I think its a fairly low risk operation - especially if you are someone who collects players from a major college program that they have multiple singers from which gives you a good shot at getting a p.c. item.

I did manage to buy a Hanger of this product which Guarantees 1 auto for 10 bucks just to see the cards, I got a Gold Gary Nova, a quarterback, Probably won't anymore boxes or hangers of this product but good luck to you guys who are.

Have to try it out I too got the Leaf at Target not knowing of the Sage Hit auto's even though I have no luck with them really, it is fun to pull. Leaf Draft got no names that are defensive players, a lineman, and a tight end so probably about $20 worth of autos. But, I did get Winston and Mariota's gold cards, 4 of Winston and 5 of Mariota all different, which I might be nice.
(04-05-2015, 11:05 PM)killerlightning Wrote: Have to try it out I too got the Leaf at Target not knowing of the Sage Hit auto's even though I have no luck with them really, it is fun to pull. Leaf Draft got no names that are defensive players, a lineman, and a tight end so probably about $20 worth of autos. But, I did get Winston and Mariota's gold cards, 4 of Winston and 5 of Mariota all different, which might be nice.