Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Beckett needs to improve it's process.
Video 
Beckett needs to improve it's process.
I have sent in numerous cards to Beckett for grading. In the end, I've never had an issue getting my cards back graded. Here is my issue... Beckett is quick in taking your money, but updating their system is lackluster to say the least. I dropped $450+ dollars on a grading submission sent in and receipted for on 26 Jan 15. As soon as the account is charged, the order should be entered so it shows up as pending. After 43 business days, nothing has been updated. They should enter the date cards were received and expected completion date. And if services are delayed, they can adjust the dates. Spending hundreds of dollars and then having to play a waiting and guessing game is ridiculous.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Beckett needs to improve it's process.
(03-26-2015, 07:51 PM)msimonds Wrote: I had a grading submission sent in and receipted for on 26 Jan 15. As soon as the account is charged, the order should be entered so it shows up as pending

A 45 day order should show an order status in the next day or two and should pop March 30 based on your receipt date.

Get a ton of orders they don't have time to update in grading. Slow down a bit and we see order status. Being a 45 day order they would be bottom of the totem pole on order status updates- generally not appearing until 3-7 days before an order would pop. More important to have 2,5,10 day's appear.

Beckett doesn't need help on the serial # issue you PM'd me about- it needs corrections to its registry processes-- something that's been an ongoing headache for a while.

They have begun programming on the fixes but I've not been asked yet to beta test it so we sit and wait. Once they decide to have programmers get off their duffs and do the job I'll hammer the beta test and see what's been done. Nothing more that I'd love to see than a fixed registry.

Nothing more Jeromy would love to see than a happy crew of registry participants. As the head of the beta test team nothing more I'd like to see than a return to a working registry similar to what we experienced pre-2008.

Hope this helps-
Jeff

RE: Beckett needs to improve it's process.
Thanks Jeff. Like I said, in the end I get what I pay for....but in all honesty filling in the blocks...received and expected completion date would take an extra 2-3 minutes. That 2-3 minutes will pay dividends with the customer being informed.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile