`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 bowman chrome bryant?

2013 bowman chrome bryant?
you know how bowman comes out with multiple products during the year? which product did topps put out the 2013 bowman chrome kris Bryant auto card in? 2013 bowman chrome? 2013 bowman? 2013 bowman draft picks and prospects? I'm always standing at my lcs trying to figure out which of those to bust...not always priced so I can't gauge it that way...

just wondering...looked at multiple sites on the product checklist and I can't find it...

RE: 2013 bowman chrome bryant?
2014 Inception had them, not sure what other product did. The thing that annoys me the most is the 2014 BC Draft says "1st Bowman Card" like it doesn't even acknowledge the fact that they put out 2013 BC Autos. I never understood that.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Bowman 2014 and Bowman 2014 Bowman Chrome had the regular chrome Kris Bryant autos in them. The 2013 Chrome autos came out of 2014 Bowman Inception and 2014 Bowman Platinum. I'm not 100% sure but I would assume the draft version can be found in...well...Draft as well. Hope that helps.

ahhhhh okay...got it...inception. thanks!

I think someone just covered this but here is what I know.. Bryant was in 2014 Bowman, 2014 Bowman Chrome, Inception and Bowman Platinum and last 2014 Bowman Draft. He has color autos in Bowman Chrome and color inserts in draft. The guy is major league ready but will be in minors for 9 days because of his Super 2 status. He hit another homer today bringing him to 9 in spring training!

thanks magneto2...my lcs has some 2014 bowman chrome at a decent price, so I'd probably bust that...