`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 topps tribute team break big hit

RE: 2015 topps tribute team break big hit
nice hits Francisco!! love the Carp and Wong. lmk if they are available. and where did u do the tribute break at?

The cards that I got are in nice condition in my opinion. I had the break seperated way before they came out. For some strange reason I didn't pick a box before the release. I haven't get any boxes on my own, but I will be keeping these cards.Let's see what happen with the redemption
(03-24-2015, 10:26 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Congrats. How are the autographs on the cards? Are you going to send any of them into Topps?

I honestly don't know, but I will be keeping these cards since they are fine with me. I hope I do get the dual auto redemption, but I guess that I have to wait and see.
(03-25-2015, 12:28 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Can you send the cards in for replacement without the wrappers or upc codes? That Maddux/Glavine should be sweet!

Thanks. We can work something out, but I will be going tomorrow for a weekend break at the beach, so I don't think I will be getting any trades done. I will hold the cards for you. Will see if we can work something before the weekend.
(03-25-2015, 10:26 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice hits Francisco!! love the Carp and Wong. lmk if they are available. and where did u do the tribute break at?

Cool. Thanks.