`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Carbon Fiber Refractors Austin Wilson 6/10

FT: 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Carbon Fiber Refractors Austin Wilson 6/10
Just as the title says. Not looking to trade down. I think it's a gorgeous card but judge for yourself....

[Image: C8uSo6b.jpg]
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Carbon Fiber Refractors #BCAPAW Austin Wilson 6/10

RE: FT: 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Carbon Fiber Refractors Austin Wilson 6/10
I'm def interested as I have a few other refs of him already.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: FT: 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Carbon Fiber Refractors Austin Wilson 6/10
(03-22-2015, 11:05 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'm def interested as I have a few other refs of him already.
Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Rob

(03-22-2015, 11:05 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'm def interested as I have a few other refs of him already.
Simon if you get that one check me for the purple bubbles.. lol.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

bumpy