`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Wright for Trade

David Wright for Trade
Just pulled out of 2015 donruss. I'm not a huge David Wright fan, so I'm fielding offers. It is numbered 5/5 which is his jersey number. If interested make me an offer.

[Image: 10D8591C-9507-473E-82A5-E22906E7F1DE_zpsam7m5wpv.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

RE: David Wright for Trade
Nice card. Funny to me that since donruss isn't mlb sponsored that they have to call them The New York Baseball Club. Anyway nice pull for that product for sure

(03-21-2015, 12:07 PM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Nice card. Funny to me that since donruss isn't mlb sponsored that they have to call them The New York Baseball Club. Anyway nice pull for that product for sure
Though I whole heartedly agree with you on the cheesiness of the non licensing issue. I think Panini made a good product starting with last years series 2 through this years release. I totally cannot stand the no logo aspect of it. But I think they hit a homerun with this product with what they had to work with. It's the only Panini baseball product I would buy.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature

That's a nice looking card. I'm with you as far as the lack of logos. If they got licensed they'd give Topps a run for their money. Their products are really quite impressive and they seem to have far more patches involved in their products.

Logo, no logo, I'm interested! Open offer sent!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(03-22-2015, 09:40 AM)demondukk Wrote: Logo, no logo, I'm interested! Open offer sent!
You get a new banner? That thing's sweet.

Guess that means his exclusive contract with Topps as spokesman is up!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(03-22-2015, 02:51 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Guess that means his exclusive contract with Topps as spokesman is up!
I was thinking the same thing. Although Topps is still using his voice when you call and put on hold.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I'm almost 100% positive Mike Trout signed a deal making him the Topps spokesman and exclusive signer as of this year.

Congrats on the massive hit! My son like Wright, so I would be interested in trading for it.

Randi