`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Hit Parade Racing 6 Pack Break

RE: 2015 Hit Parade Racing 6 Pack Break
(03-21-2015, 07:07 PM)dunnere Wrote: I had two more packs in my cart when they ran out of series one...those must have just come out today...I was just on yesterday....
Yes. D&A just posted them Saturday. I know you want some of those packs! Big Grin I imagine that the Smoke RU will be the same one in each pack though. Just like they did with the JG RU card. I don't know what card it would be though. I am SO tempted to get in on a pack this time. I just don't have the cash. I spent all my spare cash on the cards I posted in my "Recent Additions' thread, plus another card that should come in on Wednesday.

(03-22-2015, 01:47 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yes. D&A just posted them Saturday. I know you want some of those packs! Big Grin I imagine that the Smoke RU will be the same one in each pack though. Just like they did with the JG RU card. I don't know what card it would be though. I am SO tempted to get in on a pack this time. I just don't have the cash. I spent all my spare cash on the cards I posted in my "Recent Additions' thread, plus another card that should come in on Wednesday.
As soon as I saw this, I went and picked up a couple of packs...

My guess is the Smoke card is either 2007 or 2008 Hot Threads RU Tire...

Hope these packs are good, too...and I hope I grab a Tremendous Ten redemption this time...

This will be the end of my buying for a bit, most likely, as well...unless I win my March Madness bracket thing...I'm spending Fantasy Football money right now.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(03-22-2015, 09:06 AM)dunnere Wrote: As soon as I saw this, I went and picked up a couple of packs...

My guess is the Smoke card is either 2007 or 2008 Hot Threads RU Tire...

Hope these packs are good, too...and I hope I grab a Tremendous Ten redemption this time...

This will be the end of my buying for a bit, most likely, as well...unless I win my March Madness bracket thing...I'm spending Fantasy Football money right now.
I bet you didn't have NC State knocking off Villanova! Smile I had them losing to an ACC team in both of my brackets, but it wasn't NCSU in either one. I'm glad NCSU won though. They are my #2 team (after Duke). Plus they didn't really mess up my brackets too bad. In one, I had them losing to Louisville in the Sweet 16 and in the other I had them losing to Virginia in the Elite 8. So far, the only team to really mess up one of my brackets is SMU. In bracket #2, I had them getting to the Elite 8 but they couldn't even win the 1st game! All 5 teams that I put in the Final Four are still alive (UK, UVA, Duke, Arizona, UNC). In my second bracket I flipped the winner, picking UNC instead of Arizona. That's why I have 5 teams in the Final Four.
Oh yeah, GL with the HP packs!

Sweet Stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(03-22-2015, 12:04 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I bet you didn't have NC State knocking off Villanova! Smile I had them losing to an ACC team in both of my brackets, but it wasn't NCSU in either one. I'm glad NCSU won though. They are my #2 team (after Duke). Plus they didn't really mess up my brackets too bad. In one, I had them losing to Louisville in the Sweet 16 and in the other I had them losing to Virginia in the Elite 8. So far, the only team to really mess up one of my brackets is SMU. In bracket #2, I had them getting to the Elite 8 but they couldn't even win the 1st game! All 5 teams that I put in the Final Four are still alive (UK, UVA, Duke, Arizona, UNC). In my second bracket I flipped the winner, picking UNC instead of Arizona. That's why I have 5 teams in the Final Four.
Oh yeah, GL with the HP packs!
Ha, I had Villanova making the final...my second bracket is better, but Virginia losing hurts that one as well....oh well...

I like Kentucky over Gonzaga, now. But I had Villanova beating Duke. Now I'm pretty much just watching...lol
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I guess I jinxed myself with that earlier reply. UVA losing to MI State hurt BAD! That destroys that whole Quarter Bracket for both of my brackets. The only WIN I can still get in that Region is if Louisville beats UNI. Actually, I can get another WIN (in 1 bracket) if Louisville also beats NCSU in the next round. I have UVA losing to Duke in the Final 4 in both brackets. I'm really surprised that Kansas got beat today too. Didn't destroy my brackets though b/c I had them losing to ND in both.