`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid question

Stupid question
Even though I have been collecting for a while the abbreviations sometimes confuse me. When the card is listed on this site as a jsy,bat does that mean it is a jsy and bat card or does it mean that the card has either a jsy and bat or two jsy's or two bat's on the card.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

RE: Stupid question
(03-19-2015, 08:28 AM)animie67 Wrote: Even though I have been collecting for a while the abbreviations sometimes confuse me. When the card is listed on this site as a jsy,bat does that mean it is a jsy and bat card or does it mean that the card has either a jsy and bat or two jsy's or two bat's on the card.
You're right, that is a stupid question. haha. j/k.

I believe that it is a jersey and a bat card. So, the first thing you said.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-19-2015, 08:36 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You're right, that is a stupid question. haha. j/k.

I believe that it is a jersey and a bat card. So, the first thing you said.
That's what I thought. I submitted to Beckett the 2015 Topps Heritage Molina/Cepeda card I pulled which is a dual bat card because it's not listed and haven't heard anything back from them.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(03-19-2015, 08:47 AM)animie67 Wrote: That's what I thought. I submitted to Beckett the 2015 Topps Heritage Molina/Cepeda card I pulled which is a dual bat card because it's not listed and haven't heard anything back from them.
Oh, I didn't know it was a dual card. That may change things.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Tell me about it. The jst/bat that is listed is insane bv wise so I am wondering about the dual bat card now. It's # to 66 just like the one they have listed.