`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tribute smudging DOING A RECALL

RE: Tribute smudging DOING A RECALL
Are they going to do anything about opened stuff?

That I don't know. Just know unopened stuff is being recalled.
You'd think they would do something about the opened smudged stuff tho.
If the box is open and it is smudged call topps directly. They will take care of said card.

(03-19-2015, 04:28 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: That I don't know. Just know unopened stuff is being recalled.
You'd think they would do something about the opened smudged stuff tho.
Hope so, I opened a case.

The relics were out of this world with the exception of one of the relic cards being so thick the glue on the sides came undone. The cards are truly beautiful but the problem that I would call "skipping" on the autographs is what is causing all the fuss. Oh, I was also missing one of my auto's in the case.

That font surprise me. I bought a case of 2015 topps series one. Was missing 4 hits

A case worth of these autographs can be found here....

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1572293.html

idk man that to me kinda looked like a crap case kinda lol sorry couple good ones tho

(03-19-2015, 05:36 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: idk man that to me kinda looked like a crap case kinda lol sorry couple good ones tho
The autographs that I pulled, yes came up short this time. Made the thread to show the shoddy autographs though not really showcasing the actual cards. The relics were great though but on the whole not a good case for the money. Once again though, not why I made the thread.

Something is very wrong over there.