`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW DALLAS COWBOY!

NEW DALLAS COWBOY!
LTTF GREG HARDY AUTO. PREFERABLY COLLEGE UNI AUTO BUT AUTO RC WOULD BE NICE TOO. SEND OFFERS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

RE: NEW DALLAS COWBOY!
Would you take his mug shot???
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

im a huge cowboys fan. i hate that im going to end up rooting for a defense with this guy

First he flung Holder [his girlfriend] onto a bed, then he threw her into a bathtub. Then he tossed her onto a futon covered with a cache of firearms. An inventory of the guns later filed with the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office revealed 10 semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. (In North Carolina, permits are not required for firearms other than handguns.) According to Holder, Hardy asserted that the rifles were loaded.

Next, Hardy ripped from Holder’s body a necklace that he had gifted her. He threw the jewelry into a toilet, and when Holder attempted to fish it out, Hardy slammed the lid on her arm. He then dragged her by the hair from room to room, she said, before putting his hands around her throat. “He looked me in my eyes and he told me he was going to kill me,” Holder later testified. “I was so scared, I wanted to die. When he loosened his grip slightly, I said, ‘Just do it. Kill me.’”

if there was a video, ray rice's name would be forgotten

eff this guy

(03-18-2015, 07:49 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im a huge cowboys fan. i hate that im going to end up rooting for a defense with this guy

First he flung Holder [his girlfriend] onto a bed, then he threw her into a bathtub. Then he tossed her onto a futon covered with a cache of firearms. An inventory of the guns later filed with the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office revealed 10 semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. (In North Carolina, permits are not required for firearms other than handguns.) According to Holder, Hardy asserted that the rifles were loaded.

Next, Hardy ripped from Holder’s body a necklace that he had gifted her. He threw the jewelry into a toilet, and when Holder attempted to fish it out, Hardy slammed the lid on her arm. He then dragged her by the hair from room to room, she said, before putting his hands around her throat. “He looked me in my eyes and he told me he was going to kill me,” Holder later testified. “I was so scared, I wanted to die. When he loosened his grip slightly, I said, ‘Just do it. Kill me.’”

if there was a video, ray rice's name would be forgotten

eff this guy
Amen brother. When I heard the Seahawks were looking in to him I prayed Dallas would sign him
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

Don't worry, people will still hate Vick more.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums