`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TwoBrosCards Los Angeles Angels Mail Thread

TwoBrosCards Los Angeles Angels Mail Thread
I always enjoy looking at other "mail threads" so I figured I would start one of my own. I have a small budget for cards right now, so my mail probably is not going to be as fancy as most other users are, but wanted to show off anyway.

Thanks for the look.

SN 39/75

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

RE: TwoBrosCards Los Angeles Angels Mail Thread
Fancy shmancy. As long as you enjoy it, I like it too! Cool cards!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

Doesn't need to be fancy man as long as there's pics! Nice pickups.

Hey...that Figgins auto looks familiar! Glad to see you're enjoying it.
-Super Collecting- Ken Griffey Jr. and Chipper Jones (All wants are marked)

-Super Collecting- Vintage Hank Aaron and Mickey Mantle.

No worries, if you got'em, and you like'em, post some pics and show them off!
High end, low end, autos, relics, 1988 Donruss .... Whatever it is.
When I was a kid, we would go to our friends' houses and they'd show us what they thought was cool, and vice verse ... What fun is collecting if you can't show them to people that appreciate them?
If I get an auto of Yogi Berra in the mail and show it to my daughter, she'll just yawn and saw 'wow, dad ... Very nice for you ... 'yawn' ... Now can I go play?" If I show it here, people appreciate it ... They might also yawn and be underwhelmed, but I can't see them or hear them so it's not a problem Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-18-2015, 10:05 AM)zachyarb Wrote: Fancy shmancy. As long as you enjoy it, I like it too! Cool cards!
+1!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice cards. I remember Chone Figgins being a real fan favorite when I was stationed out in California.

Nice Angels you got there, man. Thanks for sharing!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Wow. Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and looks. I honestly did not expect to receive such a welcoming response from my original post. Because of the response, I am going to show off a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Thanks again everyone! I will continue to post as I receive new cards in.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Those Topps Archives cards (all of those sets, really) are some of my absolute favorites. Very cool!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!