`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to make some new trades!

looking to make some new trades!
Good afternoon, I currently purchase cards by the monster boxes. Obviously I have no control of what is in these boxes. So needless to say there is a great mix of variety in them. I do not know much outside of football cards in which I super collect Edgerrin James (teams played for:Colts/ Cardinals/ Seahawks) I will trade in your favor for something I do not already own. But, have been collecting many years to him. Although, I will take any cards of his to add to his collection for duplicates do not bother me. Really looking for the rare items in which I do not own currently. I have been active on adding roughly 3-4 hundred cards per day, and on weekends adding roughly around a thousand new items. I will consider other trades of other players of the right sport. Still have around 8 monster boxes to sort. I only list cards that are rookies, parallels, base that are at least a dollar or more. So, needless to say not a ton of junk to have to fish through. I look forward to helping with your collections as well. Lets gets some big trades going! Thanks for your help!
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: looking to make some new trades!
Open offer sent

RE: looking to make some new trades!
Want another box of monster cards Tongue???
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/