`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading in YOUR favor!!!

Trading in YOUR favor!!!
Here is the deal, I want to move some of my refractors, rookies, GU, #'d cards for autos. I will trade double to triple in your favor for certain autos. Now I dont want just any auto, nothing 10+ years that is sitting there and has no re-sale or re-trade value but looking to slim my inventory down and get some more trade/sale bait. Bowman Chrome autos are my target but would look at any auto I think I can trade for cards I want.

Send offers, lets see what we can do!~

Sending me an offer for an auto you want of mine, isnt going to work. I just want to trade rookies, refractors etc for autos. Asking me for an auto is not what this this thread is about.

Agian, will trade 2-3-4X in your favor for the right deal (My refractors/rookies/inserts for your auto)

Some of the higher end refractors #'d cards I might be picky on but I really wanna move a lot of these
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

RE: Trading in YOUR favor!!!
Made one trade, anyone else interested?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

sorry!

Feel free to check me to see if I have anything you'd be interested in.
-Super Collecting- Ken Griffey Jr. and Chipper Jones (All wants are marked)

-Super Collecting- Vintage Hank Aaron and Mickey Mantle.

Bumping this, anyone wanna take me up on my offer?

sorry!

I'm not sure if I have anything you would want but please check me.

Bumping this, hoping to make some more deals

sorry!

Same here. Not sure if I have anything you may be looking for but check and see what I have.

Saturday bump.

If people send offers for auto for auto trades, I will delete them. Not what I am looking to do here.

I will have a trade/sale thread up tomorrow for that, this is just for inserts/rc/refractor deals

sorry!

Open offer sent. Any other Hamilton or Iverson you don't have listed?

Bumping this, still wanna make these type deals if anyone wants to send offers

sorry!