`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps redemptions

Topps redemptions
OK, from my case break of 2013 Tribute I pulled 3 redemption cards. They are: Autograph Blue Mike Mussina (if in a Yankees uniform I'll keep it), Autograph Shelby Miller and a Yu Darvish auto. My question is, where do I go on the Topps web site to find out how they are doing redemption wise. I know there was a post in one of the threads about the redemptions but I can't remember. Any help will be appreciated.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Topps redemptions
i believe its toppsredemtion.com. or something like that. u can google it. then sign into your acct and then u will be able to see.

redeem.topps.com, I just redeemed one a few minutes ago
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(03-15-2015, 12:08 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: redeem.topps.com, I just redeemed one a few minutes ago
+1

Also, if the Mussina isn't in a Yanks uniform, I would be very interested in it.

OK I thought I tried this before. I go to redeem.topps.com and log in. Then all I get is the box to enter a code on the left and my user profile on the right. Towards the bottom of the screen there is My Redemptions and a blue plus sign in a green bar. I tried clicking on the plus sign and nothing happens. This is all I can access. I must be doing something wrong, but what? Thanks for the help.

Did you hit the submit icon?
Whoops. Just realized what your trying to do. Google Topps Redemption Update.

(03-15-2015, 03:28 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Did you hit the submit icon?
Whoops. Just realized what your trying to do. Google Topps Redemption Update.
Thank you sir. That is exactly what I was looking for. Do they always update on a Friday. I'll keep checking in. I suppose the 3 autos from the 2013 tribute I got might already be on hand. Wonder who would know? Anyway, thanks for the info, it helped.

(03-15-2015, 04:08 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Thank you sir. That is exactly what I was looking for. Do they always update on a Friday. I'll keep checking in. I suppose the 3 autos from the 2013 tribute I got might already be on hand. Wonder who would know? Anyway, thanks for the info, it helped.
You can check ebay to see if any are being sold on there or just call Topps. The customer service reps can tell you if they're completed.

Looks like to me there's a Shelby Miller on ebay. Maybe I'll be getting it soon.

you have been collecting me since 1960?????

nice sig