`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday break 2013 Select, Pinnacle. 2014 Stadium Club

RE: Birthday break 2013 Select, Pinnacle. 2014 Stadium Club
The photography on SC is some of the best I've ever seen. That being said, I'm also biased since I pulled a Members Only Jeter and Elias /25 auto and Griffey /99 insert in my box.

Happy birthday!!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

(03-15-2015, 11:11 AM)zachyarb Wrote: The photography on SC is some of the best I've ever seen. That being said, I'm also biased since I pulled a Members Only Jeter and Elias /25 auto and Griffey /99 insert in my box.

Happy birthday!!
Wow that's really good, my box stunk lol. Thanks man!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(03-14-2015, 04:32 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: All updated guys, no monster hits but got a machado auto and some nice inserts. The select was amazing, pinnacle was OK and the stadium club is a joke!! Great photography but my best hit was an 8 dollar auto. Everything will be for trade except the Ripken stuff. Would move the Trout for Griffey or Goldy depending on the right card. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and luck!
Great stuff! I have 3 boxes of the Pinnacle coming from dacard world. 19.99 a box on clearance, couldn't pass it up.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(03-15-2015, 06:55 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Great stuff! I have 3 boxes of the Pinnacle coming from dacard world. 19.99 a box on clearance, couldn't pass it up.
Good luck, i got a griffey jr auto in my first one

Panini killed it in 2013 in my book. Select was my favorite product over the past few years. Let me know if the machado is for trade. We can talk about a deal for one of my Goldie autos etc
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-16-2015, 01:35 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Panini killed it in 2013 in my book. Select was my favorite product over the past few years. Let me know if the machado is for trade. We can talk about a deal for one of my Goldie autos etc
Yeah its available for Goldschmidt for sure. I love select their beautiful cards! Sent you an offer for a Goldy already but would love to work something out for that booklet if possible.