`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Used up my retail luck..2015 Heritage style

Used up my retail luck..2015 Heritage style
Just wanted to share a little bit of a lucky streak I've run into! Visited Walmart yesterday and picked up the last blaster, and last two hanger packs that they had of Heritage. Glad I did!!! Pulled quite a few high number SP's, 2 of the Sandy Koufax retiring inserts, and a few inserts from some of the other subsets. Scanned what I thought to be the better of the pulls!

The last 5 of this pic are the "retail foil" versions, really like how the Tanaka looks!
[Image: IMG_zpsecd6zqcy.jpg]

Now this is where I was really surprised....
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsjmrpzdwu.jpg]

The Trout is chrome, the clubhouse relic was a pleasant surprise, and the auto was just shocking..I very rarely hit things from retail, and the odds of the red ink was crazy!!

Everything but the Trouts will be FT once I get it all uploaded. Thanks for looking!

RE: Used up my retail luck..2015 Heritage style
Congrats man. Those Heritage real one auto's are really nice.

You killed it with the retail! Congrats!

Wow, man! Great retail pulls! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice Auto! Retail Heritage is almost better than Hobby! IMO
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

You more than got your money's worth with that break!! Congrats! The red ink are my favorite of heritage!! That sells really well by the way!

thats great!
i bought 1 blaster, 1 hangar box and 1 hangar pack last week and was less than impressed, but i did get a verlander relic at least. if it wasnt for that it would have been a letdown.

OT...wonder what pricings going to be like on those bubblegum backs

Sweet looking Trout Clubhouse!! Congrats
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP