`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps Redemption

Topps Redemption
A while ago I pulled 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Michael Buffer framed mini relic. When I first called Topps (about a year ago) they told me they couldn't substitute the card because the were showing the card just arrived at Topps company in their system. A few weeks ago I called again asking for substitute. This time they came through. It another lesson for me sometime patience does pay off:

[Image: 2013%20Topps%20Tribute%20Chipper_zpsfy18rrxa.jpg]
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: Topps Redemption
I'm currently waiting on my redemption. 2013 bowman chrome Yasiel Puig auto. I'm praying I actually get it.

Really nice looking Chipper. Congrats!

(03-12-2015, 11:54 AM)jconstein Wrote: I'm currently waiting on my redemption. 2013 bowman chrome Yasiel Puig auto. I'm praying I actually get it.
Hopefuly yours will be with the mass shipment that just went out.
(03-12-2015, 12:33 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Really nice looking Chipper. Congrats!
Thank You. When I get the org again I think I might trade it.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(03-12-2015, 11:04 AM)beginesj

[URL=http://s751.photobucket.com/user/jbegines/media/2013%20Topps%20Tribute%20Chipper_zpsfy18rrxa.jpg.html' Wrote:
[Image: 2013%20Topps%20Tribute%20Chipper_zpsfy18rrxa.jpg][/URL]
It's pretty sad they have to do a redemption for a dual jersey card .....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

If I read the original post correctly, the redemption was for the Michael Buffer. The Chipper jersey card was the replacement.

With a print run of only 99, I'm guessing they hold a few back in case they need to replace damaged cards and then once x number of time has passed they use those as redemption replacement.
Kepler

(03-15-2015, 08:54 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: If I read the original post correctly, the redemption was for the Michael Buffer. The Chipper jersey card was the replacement.

With a print run of only 99, I'm guessing they hold a few back in case they need to replace damaged cards and then once x number of time has passed they use those as redemption replacement.
Good point... I guess I just think that if the card companies are going to make their customers wait for something they've already bought they should make the redemptions worth wild.... At least a chipper auto dual jersey card....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards