`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received cards good break so far

RE: Received cards good break so far
I need to find a new line of work in order to afford this kind of purchase..... Congrats man on those hits Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Thanks animie67. I will admit this will most likely be a one-time thing. Most all of the years I've spent in the hobby, I've never had enough money extra to do a case break. Well, to be honest, I probably won't have extra again for a while. It was fun though, and I got a lot of satisfaction out of the PC cards I got out of the break. In fact, I added them up (with 2 being not priced because of rarity) and just my PC cards came out to be $417. That's almost a third of the case cost. I pulled the Mattingly 1 of 1, right now I'm estimating that card to be worth from 1/3 to 2/3 of what I paid for the case. Anyway, thanks again for the good wishes and look forward to the scans I will be posting in the next few days.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

scans
Ok, here is a start to the scans.

[Image: SuperstarSwatches_zps5zxylugp.jpg]

[Image: TroutOrangeAuto_zpsbumpqwx3.jpg]

[Image: TributeTransitions_zpsaefii806.jpg]

[Image: Tribute3_zpslbr6zer0.jpg]

[Image: Tribute1_zpstepvr6wr.jpg]

[Image: BaseGold_zpse1zccqlw.jpg]

[Image: GreenBase_zpspuom2aah.jpg]

[Image: OrangeBase_zpsl4hlk2ry.jpg]

[Image: BlueBase_zpstacr2rek.jpg]

[Image: TroutOrangeAuto_zpsccpmdsfw.jpg]

That trout is a major hit!!! So is that Aroldis patch!! Congrats again!

thanks magneto. but there's more. I still can't believe all the good cards I got from this case.

Rest Of The scans and I'm sorry I deleted the others. I wanted more room in my photobucket.

[Image: TributeToTheStars_zpsqguqcokz.jpg]

[Image: TributeAutos_zpsmuslo0z1.jpg]

[Image: FamousFourBaggers_zpsbuz7sdmh.jpg]

[Image: CommemCuts_zpsdtvdcemd.jpg]

Here are the 3 best personal collection pulls. Of course the Ruth gold and the Mattingly plate are unpriced due to the low serial numbers. The Ruth bat was higher than I expected but I won't complain.

[Image: RuthMattingly_zpslrqjhj0j.jpg]