`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys use for dividers?

What do you guys use for dividers?
I have a portion of my collection in a 3 row shoe box. These cards are not graded but are in top loaders and one touch ultra pro magnetic holders. They are arranged by player. I am looking for a decent divider that is tall enough to be seen over the cards but still short enough for the lid to close. I have purchased ultra pro plastic dividers but they are too short. They would be better for a box of raw cards. I know a lot of people use index cards but I am wanting something nicer than that. Does Ultra Pro make a longer divider?
Any ideas?
Thanks.

RE: What do you guys use for dividers?
just cut some comic book backer boards to size

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Ultra Pro and BCW both make a nice plastic divider specifically for what you are talking about. Go on eBay and search for "sports card dividers". It should be the first thing that comes up.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

(03-10-2015, 10:33 PM)jephthah1 Wrote: Ultra Pro and BCW both make a nice plastic divider specifically for what you are talking about. Go on eBay and search for "sports card dividers". It should be the first thing that comes up.
As mentioned in my post I have tried Ultra Pro Dividers. They are too short for cards in top loaders and one touch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-BCW-White-Pla...20f6bbe1f5

I use these, they are tall enough to just stick over the top loader and still allow the lid to close. They are labeled "Tall". I had the same problem that you did and hated index cards/cardboard. It's my organizational OCD.
[Image: image.jpg]

(03-11-2015, 08:46 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-BCW-White-Pla...20f6bbe1f5

I use these, they are tall enough to just stick over the top loader and still allow the lid to close. They are labeled "Tall". I had the same problem that you did and hated index cards/cardboard. It's my organizational OCD.
Thank you very much! I am going to try these. I am like you I am very OCD as well and want nicer stuff to organize with.

(03-11-2015, 08:48 PM)jjoy Wrote: Thank you very much! I am going to try these. I am like you I am very OCD as well and want nicer stuff to organize with.
Haha, yea I bought 10 to try and was hooked! They stick over just enough so that you can pretty much read whats written on them and easily tab through them if you have multiple dividers in one row as I do.
[Image: image.jpg]

(03-11-2015, 07:20 PM)jjoy Wrote: As mentioned in my post I have tried Ultra Pro Dividers. They are too short for cards in top loaders and one touch.
Hmmmm...they used to be tabbed. I just double checked and the BCW dividers are tabbed...and listed as "Tall". Perhaps what I always assumed to be Ultra Pro was in fact, BCW.

Check it out right here...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-BCW-White-Pla...20f6bbe1f5
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet