`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Thinking of Selling off my Entire collection....How??? L@@K .....See Pics.....

RE: Thinking of Selling off my Entire collection....How??? L@@K .....See Pics.....
Great collection. I also like how you paired the cards with the mcfarlane figures. It makes the display far nicer to look at than just displaying the cards alone.

I sold the majority of my hof game used collection about three years ago. Now that I am back into collecting it would have been nice not to have acted so hastily and saved some more of the nicer cards. Anyways, I had someone sell each card individually at auction on ebay for me and it worked out well at the time.

RE: Thinking of Selling off my Entire collection....How??? L@@K .....See Pics.....
(03-12-2015, 08:20 PM)cubhawk49 Wrote: Great collection. I also like how you paired the cards with the mcfarlane figures. It makes the display far nicer to look at than just displaying the cards alone.
Thank you .... That's how I see it as well...

At the end of the day.......The figure does add more to the card when displaying it....

Any card looks a lot better sitting out or next to a matching figure than being tucked away in a storage box in an attic, garage, storage room, etc..... It allows me to appreciate the card that much more because I get to see it ALL of the time instead of every once in a while....

(03-10-2015, 12:39 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'd sell individually, you'll get a lot more for them. And if you do go that way, you can send me prices on the DiMaggio cut auto, the Jeter Sweet Spot Auto, the Triple Threads Ichiro patch and the Ichiro Sweet Spot auto. Best of luck in whatever you do.

DiMaggio BGS'd GU bat/w cut auto ... $1,200

Jeter sweet spot auto.... $550

TTT ichiro all star patch.... $650

Ichiro sweet spot .... $ 1,000
(03-10-2015, 01:01 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Well if you end up selling put me down for the Joe D auto.

$1,200
(03-10-2015, 01:53 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I would be very interested in prices for the Ruth's and Gehrigs. Depending on price I don't know how many I can buy, but would buy some. thanks.

Bamyanks (Brian)
"BABE" "RUTH" quad jerseys BGS'd 9 MINT set/pair ......$3000

"NYY" Babe Ruth or Gehrig..... $1000

(03-10-2015, 02:07 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Interested in your Cobbs if you decide to sell on here.

Thanks but no thanks... After you dogged me, insulted, & ridiculed me on other posts in the past..... Your money isn't good enough nor welcome here!

(03-10-2015, 11:25 PM)Kingofallmarks Wrote: It's an amazing collection and I love how you paired them with the matching McFarlane's. If you end up selling individually I'd be interested in the Big Papi and Oakland McGwire if the price is right.
Thank you Smile

Ortiz... $200

Mcgwire dynasty BGS'd 9.5 GEM MINT / pop report 1 .... $1000
(03-11-2015, 07:34 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: I'd be interested in several if you decide to sell here. Good luck with whatever you decide!
Which ones???
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards