`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.... it's time. :-( Anyone know about Ebay consignment?

Well.... it's time. :-( Anyone know about Ebay consignment?
Unfortunately, I just don't have much time for this hobby any more. :-( I am looking to sell what I have, but I would like to pay someone to actually do the selling. Anyone know of anyone reputable that does consignment on Ebay? And the cost for doing so? I will most likely be selling a couple hundred individually, the rest as a lot. A few of these will really hurt to sell, too. Haha

If there is someone you all have used before that is reasonable and honest, please let me know! Otherwise, I guess I will just have to start listing them myself!

Edit: If anyone has any interest in what I would assume has to be among the nicest Arian Foster or JJ Watt collections in existence and has a few thousand dollars laying around.....I'm your man. Haha

RE: Well.... it's time. :-( Anyone know about Ebay consignment?
I've been looking for a nice Watt auto to add to my collection...could you PM me a few examples?

(03-10-2015, 10:23 AM)savagenate Wrote: I've been looking for a nice Watt auto to add to my collection...could you PM me a few examples?
[Image: JJWattPlatinumCollection_zpsb9a40888.jpg]

There's a few examples. :-) The gold auto /10 and the red non-auto /25 are both now BGS 9.5's. I think I have about 25 autos of him or so. I just marked my stuff FT so y'all can see what's there.

I need the JJ Watt rookie autograph from 2011 Timeless Treasures, as I am working on the set. I don't suppose you have one.
By the way, where are you located? If your collection is mostly Arian Foster and JJ Watt and you like in Texas, then you might be better off finding a local card shop or small show to sell at.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks! can you PM me a price for the 2012 Valor Centurion Auto?
(03-10-2015, 12:13 PM)djohn Wrote: I need the JJ Watt rookie autograph from 2011 Timeless Treasures, as I am working on the set. I don't suppose you have one.
By the way, where are you located? If your collection is mostly Arian Foster and JJ Watt and you like in Texas, then you might be better off finding a local card shop or small show to sell at.
I think Floydtown has one

Man, you've got a lot of nice Watts, Joe!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(03-10-2015, 12:13 PM)djohn Wrote: I need the JJ Watt rookie autograph from 2011 Timeless Treasures, as I am working on the set. I don't suppose you have one.
I do have one, yes.

And I would probably not get as good a price I don't think because I would be selling wholesale, more or less, if I went that route. It really hurts to sell some of these, so I am going to make sure I get top dollar in an effort to make it hurt a little less. Haha

Sorry to see you go! If you come across any 34's...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos