`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be on the lookout (pic added) it arrived!

RE: Be on the lookout
(03-10-2015, 01:29 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Thanks for the heads up but my 2014 Heritage dual auto B. Williams and A. Dawson is still pending !!!!!
That is a strange combination.

My replacement for 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Relic of Michael Buffer is stille "Pending" Sad
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Whatever Topps says goes..right...???
It is a scam..most of the redeemed cards will never be sent..they were never made..
I am waiting for...
2013 Topps Series 1 World Series Champion Relic of Brandon Crawford Pending

2 years...not an auto..can not blame the player as some like to do...

I have these from 2013 as well..

2013 Pro Debut Pro Debut Auto Base of Claudio Custodio Pending
2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Auto of Luis Aparicio Pending
2013 Heritage Minor League Baseball Real One Autograph of Matt Lipka Pending
2013 Topps Finest Auto Jumbo Relic Rookie Refractor of Tony Cingrani Pending
2013 Pro Debut Pro Debut Auto Base Card of Eury Perez Pending
2013 Pro Debut Pro Debut Auto Base of Shawon Dunston Jr. Pending

So..yes..I am awaiting a shipment as well...but I know..never will happen..
Have called several times..e-mailed a dozen times... and here I am with nothing..great promises..no delivery..and yet..I am stupid..I still buy this product...true definition of insanity!!!

(03-10-2015, 08:30 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Whatever Topps says goes..right...???
It is a scam..most of the redeemed cards will never be sent..they were never made..
I am waiting for...
2013 Topps Series 1 World Series Champion Relic of Brandon Crawford Pending

2 years...not an auto..can not blame the player as some like to do...

I have these from 2013 as well..

2013 Pro Debut Pro Debut Auto Base of Claudio Custodio Pending
2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Auto of Luis Aparicio Pending
2013 Heritage Minor League Baseball Real One Autograph of Matt Lipka Pending
2013 Topps Finest Auto Jumbo Relic Rookie Refractor of Tony Cingrani Pending
2013 Pro Debut Pro Debut Auto Base Card of Eury Perez Pending
2013 Pro Debut Pro Debut Auto Base of Shawon Dunston Jr. Pending

So..yes..I am awaiting a shipment as well...but I know..never will happen..
Have called several times..e-mailed a dozen times... and here I am with nothing..great promises..no delivery..and yet..I am stupid..I still buy this product...true definition of insanity!!!
Im in the same boat you are. It does absolutely no good to contact them about redemptions that they know are not going to or will be a long time before they are fulfilled. They will ignore you without repercussion. They tell you to keep waiting and sort of imply that you are being impatient for having to wait 2-3 years for a card that they promised to make. I am still waiting on one of the 2011 Topps World Series Champion Relics. I have a couple cards that have been pending going on 2 years now. We are forced to wait on them to fufill their empty promises of these redemption cards.

I am solving my issues by not ever participating in their redemption program ever again. This is the only resolution I can come up with at the moment besides the never going to happen class action lawsuit.

(03-10-2015, 02:20 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: That is a strange combination.

How is Billy Williams and Andre Dawson a strange combo?

I had been waiting on the Claudio auto but had it replaced with Austin deana think he's a Yankee who never played. I just recently replaced a tier one dual patch of ken Griffey jr. From 2013 for a Byron Buxton prospect auto. The reason I got tired of waiting and I bought a triple thread auto to/18

(03-10-2015, 06:51 AM)greekgoony Wrote: That Abreu should be nice.
It should, I'm hoping it is! There were 2 different Abreu auto cards. Not sure if one was rare and the other more abundant. And not sure which one I redeemed.

I'm surprisingly down to only 2 pending redemptions. A Bowman Kris Bryant auto and a Rickey Ring Relic from Topps Update. Hopefully the Bryant comes through, because if it has to be replaced, my replacement value is 50% of what it was 6 months ago.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-10-2015, 10:54 PM)wordsense Wrote: How is Billy Williams and Andre Dawson a strange combo?
Im an idiot. First thing that came to mind for some reason was Bernie Williams.

(03-11-2015, 05:10 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im an idiot. First thing that came to mind for some reason was Bernie Williams.
Don't feel so bad. I thought the same thing when I read his post.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Topps sent my redemption FEDEx and nobody was around to sign for it, so my Abreu is riding around town in a truck until Saturday Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.