`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little 2 card mail day, Bart and Bo came to play

Little 2 card mail day, Bart and Bo came to play
2 cards I got from trade's, Always been a Bo fan, and was looking for a decent Starr card for my PC, so, here they are:

08 SP Authentic Immortals 25/35 from raiderfan4life, and 1970 Topps Bart Starr, centering is pretty bad, but other than that, it's in pretty good shape for a 45 year old card. I may mail it to BVG, what do you guy's think it may grade with the centering? The Starr is from rayeates, Thanks guys for 2 great pc cards!

photo IMAG0186.jpg
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

RE: Little 2 card mail day, Bart and Bo came to play
Nice Stuff!

Bart Starr - if the rest of the card is really good like the corners I'm guessing it could grade as high as 6.5 with just the centering based on some of the cards I have.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Anything Bo is always awesome! Concerning the Starr...unless the rest of the card was perfect, I wouldn't grade it. Just enjoy it as is. But that's just my opinion.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

I only grade stuff I plan on keeping, other than the centering, it's in awesome shape. Bo may go with him.
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****