`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Redemption Card Acceptable for Trade

Is Redemption Card Acceptable for Trade
Is it acceptable to make a trade and not mention the card is a redemption one? I traded with a trader and he never said it was a redemption card. I got the card in the mail today, it is the redemption, not the actual card. What would you do? I do not want to wait over a year for the card to have them say they no longer have those cards and send me a replacement.

RE: Is Redemption Card Acceptable for Trade
They should have said something during the course of negotiations. Personally I don't mind waiting for them but I'm an outlier in that regard.

Had that happen to me recently. I wasn't thrilled but it was the card for the player. I didn't ask so I take some of the responsibility as I assumed it was the card.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

IT SHOULD BE MENTIONED UP FRONT. IF THE PERSON GIVING REDEMPTION IS RECEIVING A PLAYER CARD OR CARDS THEN THE PERSON ON OPPOSITE SHOULD GET THE SAME.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I agree, if it's a redemption, you should've been told. You shouldn't need to ask if every card you trade for is a redemption. To me, that means you don't have the card in hand, and shouldn't trade it, unless the other trader is ok with it. I wouldn't mind waiting on a redemption if it's a guy I want, but I'd want to know about it before hand.

Sending a redemption card without mentioning it is a ***** move.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Someone pulled a fast one on you, they should have mentioned it was an unredeemed redemption card.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(03-10-2015, 12:17 PM)lecreccio Wrote: Sending a redemption card without mentioning it is a ***** move.
Perfectly said!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I traded for a card a month ago or so that said REDEM in the title or something of that sort so I assumed I was getting the redemption and not the actual card. However if you thought otherwise it should have been mentioned.
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

Yea, it should be mentioned by the person trading the card!

I always try to take notice about redemptions especially if I'm trading for a player who is notorious for being a late signer or something. But if I don't say anything, I would expect to be told it's the redemption itself!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics