`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So stiner is pricey lol

RE: So stiner is pricey lol
Steiner focuses on New York athletes, due to the company's base in NY. However when a player leaves NY for a different team there can be some incredible deals to be had (like getting Jeremly Lin autographed 8x10s for $10). Usually the deal only lasts until they clear a certain amount of inventory and than the price goes back up. Steiner has some great sales throughout the year and you will get regular notifications if you join their newsletter. Also, if you buy in bulk or want to get items for charity auctions, the prices are considerably lower. That is why resellers that carry Steiner products can sell them for less. My favorite item I got from Steiner is a 16x20 autograph of Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, and Mike Tyson.
[Image: GOODPHS016035_product_IMAGE1_461714.JPG]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I saw that Steiner was selling Topps Chrome Jeter BASE CARDS for over $100 hahaha
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(03-10-2015, 06:39 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wouldn't Topps be responsible for that missing auto? Why would you have to buy it from Steiner? ... And when did Jeter ever sign for Topps? Or is it a Topps card you just want signed?

I have a Jeter ball from Steiner. Got it years ago as a gift. The only reason they're so expensive is that you are guaranteed it is totally authentic. There is 'genuine authentic' and then there are degrees of separation from the source. You're assured that Steiner got the auto directly from Jeet, not some secondary or tertiary resale. That being said, yeah, they're insanely overpriced. Smile
+1 You are guaranteed that the product is authentic. Went to some of their autograph signings(Yogi/Ripken/Ford/Jackson to name a few) years ago and it was well worth it.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP