`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday's Mail - Chasing Rainbows on a Sonny Day

Monday's Mail - Chasing Rainbows on a Sonny Day
Inching closer to the 2014 Bowman Chrome Sonny Gray rainbow. Had bought the Red refractor as well, but the guy messages me a couple days later and says he sold the card a while back on another site and blah blah blah immediate refund. Unfortunate, since there's only 5 of them. My eyes will remain peeled, and of course, if you guys have it or the Gold...feel free t help me out. Smile

Also going after the parallels for Sonny Gray 2015 Topps and Heritage. Topps Framed and Snow Camo shown. Heritage Gum Stain and Chrome refractor also shown. I also have the Topps Black coming. Still looking for the Pink, Clear, and Platinum. Heritage; I have everything else coming except the Mini, so if anyone has it or sees it, again, feel free to help me out.

Also pictured, 2014 Five Star Jose Abreu 63/199, 2014 Five Star Canseco 263/399 and Five Star Silver Signature Green Canseco 1/15

[Image: MailDay-3-9-15%20001_zpskhjef9wj.jpg]

RE: Monday's Mail - Chasing Rainbows on a Sonny Day
Nice looking Five Star Jose Canseco!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice stuff bud.

Will keep my eyes open for you.

The CansecoCards Five star silver auto looks great.

I agree to pay $5 more for whatever Sonny Gray he is attempting to buy from you. Just kidding, sweet partial rainbow! Sonny is a great pitcher, and this year he will prove it Smile
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Nice Abreu!