`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished my Traders website

Just finished my Traders website
After several very long nights peering at my laptop, I've just finished a website with scans of my traders. I decided to go a different route to Photobucket, and having enjoyed putting my Olli Maatta collection onto the Weebly free website publisher, I thought I'd have a go at something a bit bigger.
I've limited it to cards with a current BV of $10 and over, but still ended up by having to scan and caption over 1,200 cards.
There are probably many errors or failing links, but if you need some help getting to sleep give it a go!

www.hornet59.weebly.com

All but a very few are in my organise, but if there is any serious interest in these I will add them to make the deal.

Always looking for Penguins GU/Autos/Parallels/RCs
PC website: www.myollimaattacollection.weebly.com

RE: Just finished my Traders website
Great Job on your Traders Web site. I see many in there that I could used. Shoot me an open trade offer if you are interested in doing a trade. Not sure what i will have that you need.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(03-08-2015, 02:48 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Great Job on your Traders Web site. I see many in there that I could used. Shoot me an open trade offer if you are interested in doing a trade. Not sure what i will have that you need.
Chris,

Thanks, I will check your org and fire an offer in over the next couple of days.

Mark
Always looking for Penguins GU/Autos/Parallels/RCs
PC website: www.myollimaattacollection.weebly.com

NICE JOB !!! Neat and very appealing .... wish every bucket was so easily viewed.
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

Really well organized! Its definitely very cool and its very neat!

not only is that a nice job it's also nice to see a fellow countryman collecting. keep up the good work!
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!