`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of 2014 museum football

1 box of 2014 museum football
Stopped by my LCS for a min and saw the museum so I decided to pick up a box....should have left it there.....no pics because it wasn't orth the time to scan them.....

Justin Houston pro bowl jsy gold
Davante Adams quad jsy /50
C.patt on card auto /1 something something
And my jsy auto was.....

Nick foles 2 jsy patch STICKER auto 8/25....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: 1 box of 2014 museum football
I would be interested in buying the Justin Houston off of you. I know it's not a big ticket item but one of my favorites.

Ouch! Sounds like they are really screwing people with those boxes so far. Maybe one of those products where either singles, or pick your team breaks is the way to go. Nick Foles isn't bad though. I think he's going to get traded, and have a heck of a season.

I would say good or bad, but I don't know. Haha! I can tell you that I could use The CPatt card.

Randi

May be the worst product of the year for the price you pay for a box. Did two packs and hit both autos and still was a loser of a break.

(03-09-2015, 12:37 PM)ronfir Wrote: May be the worst product of the year for the price you pay for a box. Did two packs and hit both autos and still was a loser of a break.
It's such a bummer though because they are very nice cards. I love the RC on card autos. I hit a Blake Bortles Gold Frame /10 and if I sold all the cards I got from the 4 boxes I bought I'd still be down over $400. Had much more success in Contenders and Chrome.
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16