`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Artist proof 1 of 1 Santonio Holmes worth?
Wink 
Artist proof 1 of 1 Santonio Holmes worth?
Today I pulled an artist proof 1 of 1 Score '13 Santonio Holmes. I have a ton of short prints, but I have never come across a 1 of 1. I knew they existed but I have never seen one until today. Can anyone give me an idea of what this is worth?

I have included a photo of the card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Artist proof 1 of 1 Santonio Holmes worth?
Santonio Holmes? And score.... My guess would be you could probably get 20 bucks for it on eBay, maybe 30 if you're lucky. I guess it kind of depends on if somebody REALLY wants it or not. Looks like a lot of the 1/1s of him sell for about that, though some are lower. Still nice that you pulled a 1/1!

Thanks for the reply! I didn't assume it would be a great financial find, but I had no idea what one of these goes for. I am probably going to hold on to it just because I pulled it. Lol. I pulled a few other short print inserts today as well I am going to post that I'm not too sure about. Again, thanks for the info!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1ST 1/1.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(03-06-2015, 04:19 AM)Johnnybooms Wrote: Today I pulled an artist proof 1 of 1 Score '13 Santonio Holmes. I have a ton of short prints, but I have never come across a 1 of 1. I knew they existed but I have never seen one until today. Can anyone give me an idea of what this is worth?

I have included a photo of the card.
Any 1/1 is cool to pull. Congrats

The first 1/1 I pulled was in free packs from Dave and Adams, 2012 Score Bryce Brown Plate. No name player, but the packs where free
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****