Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/3]

Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/3]
Hi all,

Thank you everyone for the awesome trades over last month or so. I've been a Beckett member for years, but have just started getting into the trading part of the site. So far, so good!

Here are some highlights of my PC pickups over the last couple of months -- some I got here, others on eBay, COMC, locally, etc. I focus on Chipper Jones (all cards) and on-card autos. None are for trade at the moment except the Kershaw -- I'm not a fan of sticker autos but had to show that one off anyway. Enjoy!

First, the Chippers:

[Image: chipperscans.jpg]

Now for everyone else:

[Image: cardscans1.jpg]

[Image: cardscans2.jpg]

[Image: cardscans3.jpg]

[Image: cardscans4.jpg]

[Image: cardscans5.jpg]

[Image: cardscans6.jpg]

I'll share some more autos and some of my non-auto cards later on. Thanks for looking. Happy trading!

Regards,
Zach
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans
Awesome stuff man, I love the Chippers! Keep it up!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Nice stuff, man! Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice group of autos Zack.

Nice Pick Ups man!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice stuff! Especially the schmidt/chipper (I might be a little biased towards that one since I have one also and it's one of my favorite cards).
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Nice stuff man! Open offer sent. Thanks

Thanks everyone! Yeah, the Chipper/Schmidt is probably my favorite card in my collection. Both sigs are nice and bold. Plus it cost a small fortune (for me, anyway) so I had better like it a lot Smile

The Gattis bear card is a close second. Whoever came up with that idea for that card at Topps is a genius.

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

If yours is the only recent one sold on eBay, I think you got a fairly good deal. I got mine in a trade.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(03-06-2015, 08:00 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: If yours is the only recent one sold on eBay, I think you got a fairly good deal. I got mine in a trade.
Yep, that's the one! I couldn't pass it up.

Was able to scan in some more recent pick-ups for the auto PC, including some I got in the mail today. Enjoy!

[Image: cardscans7_1.jpg]

[Image: cardscans8.jpg]

[Image: cardscans9.jpg]

More to scan and more coming. I'll post more soon! Thanks for looking!