Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/3]

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 3/19]
Thank you very much!

Here's today's mail to add to the PC, including one more HOFer.

[Image: autoscans_0015.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0016.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0017.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0018.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice auto collection!

Do I have anything you can use for the Tribute Fielder? Need that one for my Tigers PC.

Thanks! Everything here is PC. I'm not looking to trade anything unless I'm getting an on-card auto of the same player back plus some.

But, if I happen into another Fielder and this one becomes expendable, then we can talk. You have a lot of nice stuff -- I've been eyeing that Dusty Baker you have for a minute Smile

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 3/26]
Had a busy week work-wise, so I'm only now getting to this week's mail. For those I'm trading with that I haven't marked ship this week, they're all on their way today!

Here's the haul for the week. Several HOFers to knock off the list, as well as some other bigger star names, some really cool Archives autos, and a handful of non-baseball thrown in at the end.

[Image: autoscans_0019.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0020.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0021.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0022.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0023.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0024.jpg]

I think the red ink Dominique might be my favorite pickup in quite a while. Love the red!

Thank you as always for looking!

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 3/26]
That Orange Bauer looks sharp! heheheh. Nice post.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/1]
Pretty great couple of mail days to share. This one includes one HOFer and several stars from the past. Thanks for looking!

[Image: autoscans_0025.jpg]

[Image: autoscans_0026.jpg]

RE: Auto PC Highlights - Scans [UPDATED 4/3]
No mail yesterday, and only one card came today... but it was a big one:

[Image: autoscans_0027.jpg]

Cross another HOFer off the list! Thanks for looking as always.

Great stuff throughout!
no org, please do not send trade requests

Thank you very much!