`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
To those I owe to cards to...

To those I owe to cards to...
My deepest apologies if you've been waiting to receive my end of some recent trades. I've been inundated at work lately and I had asked my wife to stop at the PO to send them out. Turns out, she got sidetracked with the kids the day I asked her and she never made it. I just happened to stumble upon 6-7 bubble mailers last night that needed to be shipped...the ones I asked her to ship for me. Things are slowing down a bit at work, so I should be able to get them out tomorrow for everyone.

Again, my apologies. Those who've traded with me before know I'm usually a fast shipper, so this is very out of the ordinary for me.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: To those I owe to cards to...
NP Ryan! Thank you for the heads up.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

S'all good. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update. I don't mind when there is good communication like this. Looking forward to my package.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Just wanted to update everyone, packages are shipping today! Again, so sorry for the delay! Not how I usually do business!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(03-10-2015, 11:08 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Just wanted to update everyone, packages are shipping today! Again, so sorry for the delay! Not how I usually do business!
Thanks for the update!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]