`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Grading submission

Online Grading submission
My online grading submission is not coming up under my account and I have the printed invoice. I'm honestly just uneasy to send it without knowing that they are expecting it and have record of it besides my own. I have tried to contact them throw many different sources, no answer. Can someone lend some expertise on this lol

RE: Online Grading submission
My advice would be to just use the printable submission form and send it in with the cards.

Even though I already paid? I just don't want to have to pay twice

If you completed the Online Grading Submission form, they will not charge your card until the items are received. Simply print the "packing slip" via the link provided, and send it along with your cards. They will charge your credit card once everything is reviewed and confirmed for accuracy (the cards you send in against the packing slip, autograph charges, return shipping charges, etc.).
Collecting Minneapolis & Los Angeles Lakers items

My experience after many submissions is that you will see it received and what day etc. close to the day it will be sent back....prior to shipping it back to you they will load your grades and you can peek at your order if you don't want to open the box and be surprised. If your card has been charged they got it.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]