`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got destroyed today, Gridiron and 2010 Plates and Patches

I got destroyed today, Gridiron and 2010 Plates and Patches
Absolute travesty on my wallet today. Bought the last 8 packs of a 2012 Gridiron box, no hits. Just inserts and base. Only good card was a Tony Romo Air Command.

Just awful.

Then lost my shirt on a 2010 Plates & Patches. (all told I spent 100, box, packs and a Hank Aaron PC manufactured patch)

Here are the PP "hits" Base of Matty Ice and Hakeem Nicks. Silver Rc Tony Moeaki, Gold Rc of Carlton Mitchell, Honors Rashard Mendenhall /299.

[Image: 0zhkv883.jpg]
[Image: 7t14c134.jpg]
[Image: nm0s22mc.jpg]
[Image: t1bq5669.jpg]
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: I got destroyed today, Gridiron and 2010 Plates and Patches
Oh dear God!

I know these days well.. Sorry dude!

Bright side, you might be able to move that Morgan with JFrench. Worth a PM.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

OUCH. SORRY MAN. HOPE YOUR LUCK CHANGES SOON.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

2010 P&P was really a missed attempt on Panini's part. P&P 2011, one of the best products of all time. Better luck next time.

(03-04-2015, 12:06 PM)chazdavis Wrote: 2010 P&P was really a missed attempt on Panini's part. P&P 2011, one of the best products of all time. Better luck next time.
I do think 2011 was the better designed of the two years, but the checklist of players in 2010 was outstanding. I knew I had a good chance of hitting guys like McKnight or even Hernandez, but There was still some hope for Gronk and Demaryius and even Tim Tebow.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(03-04-2015, 01:19 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I do think 2011 was the better designed of the two years, but the checklist of players in 2010 was outstanding. I knew I had a good chance of hitting guys like McKnight or even Hernandez, but There was still some hope for Gronk and Demaryius and even Tim Tebow.
Completely understand. And If you bought 2010 the price on it was probably next to nothing. It was worth the risk.

LMFAO !!!