`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dear Andre Johnson please PLEASE come back home. We've missed you!!!

RE: Dear Andre Johnson please PLEASE come back home. We've missed you!!!
I believe Dre can help the phins a lot. Brandon Gibson was the only big receiver we had and after his knee injury he was never the same and is no longer part of the team. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems an aging veteran who wants to win has been a good pick up historically. I can only hope we take the chance.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Andre Johnson is officially released!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

dont get tpo happy: he has stated he only will play for a great qb. no offense to tannehill, but he aint on that list. think: broncos, pats, packers, cowboys, saints (nah, that aint happening). maybe steelers. i dont think he wants to go to the same division, since things ended well, so im ruling out colts

im thinking either denver or new england...though i think new england will have cap issues. would love to see him in dallas, but they have a bigger need on defense

The Broncos seem to be the best fit at the moment to me. Manning took a pay cut to come back, probably hoping to have them sign someone that can help them get back to the Super Bowl. Can't see the Packers going after him since they just resigned Cobb and aren't known for signing big name free agents. Maybe if he's still around in 2 weeks they might think about signing him.