`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade

RE: Looking for StedmanRecon - gone silent on our trade
That's really nice of you to offer... let's give it some time and I'll send you an offer for it if StedmanRecon doesn't come through.

(03-02-2015, 02:53 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Steve, Let me know if you get any resolution on this. I believe I may have an extra of the Puig 2013 BP Top Prospect I could send to your boy if you can't get it from him/her. We can figure something out.
Thanks,
- Steve

I had a small trade with him, less than $6 but the principle is the same. Hope he pops up for those that have lost more than i have
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

jeffgehringer owes me. We had a trade a while back, and one of the cards I was to receive was with his Dad, and he said that his Dad would ship shortly. I got all other cards except that one (2014 Bowman Inception Miguel Sano auto). He hasn't gotten on since Feb. 28th and last got back to me on the 24th. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but that was my favorite card of the trade. I made the mistake of leaving feedback as soon as I got his batch because I thought he said his Dad was shipping the next day.Anyone have any advice on how I should proceed?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(03-03-2015, 04:56 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: jeffgehringer owes me. We had a trade a while back, and one of the cards I was to receive was with his Dad, and he said that his Dad would ship shortly. I got all other cards except that one (2014 Bowman Inception Miguel Sano auto). He hasn't gotten on since Feb. 28th and last got back to me on the 24th. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but that was my favorite card of the trade. I made the mistake of leaving feedback as soon as I got his batch because I thought he said his Dad was shipping the next day.Anyone have any advice on how I should proceed?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(03-03-2015, 04:56 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: jeffgehringer owes me. We had a trade a while back, and one of the cards I was to receive was with his Dad, and he said that his Dad would ship shortly. I got all other cards except that one (2014 Bowman Inception Miguel Sano auto). He hasn't gotten on since Feb. 28th and last got back to me on the 24th. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but that was my favorite card of the trade. I made the mistake of leaving feedback as soon as I got his batch because I thought he said his Dad was shipping the next day.Anyone have any advice on how I should proceed?
Wasn't he the guy saying he wasn't speaking to his father anymore?

(03-03-2015, 05:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Wasn't he the guy saying he wasn't speaking to his father anymore?
Yeah, but he messaged me that he had gotten back into contact with his Dad and that he would send the Sano on the 24th, but nothing came of it. I have sent him a message nearly every day since the 28th to no avail. I'm starting to get worried that I'll never see that card!

I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige

(03-03-2015, 05:44 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Yeah, but he messaged me that he had gotten back into contact with his Dad and that he would send the Sano on the 24th, but nothing came of it. I have sent him a message nearly every day since the 28th to no avail. I'm starting to get worried that I'll never see that card!
While I agree that you should have received a message or something from him by now, keep in mind that the 28th was four days ago. Counting today. I sometimes go a week without logging on due to travel for work. I thought I had remembered reading that he works on oil rigs? Maybe not but that could explain the delay? Either way I hope you get that card, it would be a sweet card.

(03-03-2015, 06:12 PM)petercopp Wrote: While I agree that you should have received a message or something from him by now, keep in mind that the 28th was four days ago. Counting today. I sometimes go a week without logging on due to travel for work. I thought I had remembered reading that he works on oil rigs? Maybe not but that could explain the delay? Either way I hope you get that card, it would be a sweet card.
Oh, that could explain it. I will wait it out for a while. Thanks for the input!

(03-03-2015, 05:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Wasn't he the guy saying he wasn't speaking to his father anymore?
The posting of that on a public forum was a huge red flag for me... TMI to the fullest.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-03-2015, 10:32 PM)petillo64 Wrote: The posting of that on a public forum was a huge red flag for me... TMI to the fullest.
Yes sir. Anyone that says they are getting out of the hobby but is still trying to trade gets cancelled immediately.