`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too funny not to post (Phils fans)

RE: Too funny not to post (Phils fans)
(03-02-2015, 01:12 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm sorry, but this is funny, I don't care who you are. Cole needs to start walking now. (North to Boston would be nice but don't think it's going o happen.)
His pops is from Southie. but i dont want to give up the farm for a guy that spent his career in the national league

(03-02-2015, 01:12 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm sorry, but this is funny, I don't care who you are. Cole needs to start walking now. (North to Boston would be nice but don't think it's going o happen.)
I wish we could get Hamels!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(03-02-2015, 01:36 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: His pops is from Southie. but i dont want to give up the farm for a guy that spent his career in the national league
Nor do the Sox and that is what the Phillies are asking, the farm. Wish I could see him in a Sox uniform but the Phillies are just asking to much IMO.

(03-02-2015, 05:24 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Nor do the Sox and that is what the Phillies are asking, the farm. Wish I could see him in a Sox uniform but the Phillies are just asking to much IMO.
Don't they want Swihart and Owens for him? I thought I heard that a while back

I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige

(03-02-2015, 05:29 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Don't they want Swihart and Owens for him? I thought I heard that a while back
That's what I'm talking about, the Red Sox will not give up someone like Blake Swihart, heck, you probably have a better shot at them giving up Yoan Moncada. Neither will happen.

Its too much to give up for a pitcher who's 31. The Red Sox offense wasn't anything special last season and while I think they will improve some I just don't think it's enough. They have a chance at the division but even with Hamels I don't think they would make it far in the post season. I like their chances in the future with the talent they are developing then I do with giving up a good chunk of their guys for Hamels.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(03-02-2015, 06:33 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Its too much to give up for a pitcher who's 31. The Red Sox offense wasn't anything special last season and while I think they will improve some I just don't think it's enough. They have a chance at the division but even with Hamels I don't think they would make it far in the post season. I like their chances in the future with the talent they are developing then I do with giving up a good chunk of their guys for Hamels.
Providing everyone stays healthy our offense will improve a lot more than some, offense is not even a question at this point. It's our pitching that is going to decide our season.

(03-02-2015, 06:58 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Providing everyone stays healthy our offense will improve a lot more than some, offense is not even a question at this point. It's our pitching that is going to decide our season.

i actually like our pitchers - all groundball pitchers

(03-02-2015, 08:43 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i actually like our pitchers - all groundball pitchers
I don't dislike them. I'm just saying that we aren't loaded with an all star pitching staff.

(03-02-2015, 06:13 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: That's what I'm talking about, the Red Sox will not give up someone like Blake Swihart, heck, you probably have a better shot at them giving up Yoan Moncada. Neither will happen.
From what I've heard, Swihart is going to be great! So excited to get a nice, young catcher up in the bigs! Also, on the pitching aspect, I absolutely love Miley and Porcello. Great players and guys i am looking forward to having great seasons this year