`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail from the last day in Feb-

Mail from the last day in Feb-
Talk about a late Christmas! I am now kicking myself as I found out my dog needs a tooth out...which means I'll be out $800...so I'm enjoying these cards as it'll probably be the last for awhile, unless I get lucky somehow lol. So, here goes!

Randall Cobb 2011 Contenders Rookie Ticket:
[Image: rke36n2x.jpg]

Vontaze Burfict 2013 National Treasures Timeline Patch /25
[Image: 1zf2l2ab.jpg]

William Henderson 1995 au /3000 (Didn't know these existed!)
[Image: 18ra6xr5.jpg]

Aaron Rodgers 2011 Absolute Spectrum Gold /25:
[Image: t0c5s3jt.jpg]

AND......
Jordy Nelson Flawless Ruby /15!
[Image: 2y2847m3.jpg]
Despite all the fake memorabilia and diamonds, I couldn't pass on getting one of the cards from this set. I love the sharpness of it, and the Red adds to it for me.
I have 2 more cards incoming, just taking forever to ship Sad

RE: Mail from the last day in Feb-
Nice grabs… really like the henderson …. if your gonna get Flawless stuff at least you picked the nice ones! … no chance of a fake patch and just because it has a fake jewel in it … it would be 10x more ish on the same print run…. I don't get it… lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I love the flawless, low numbered high end <3

(03-01-2015, 02:16 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Nice grabs… really like the henderson …. if your gonna get Flawless stuff at least you picked the nice ones! … no chance of a fake patch and just because it has a fake jewel in it … it would be 10x more ish on the same print run…. I don't get it… lol
Thanks! The Henderson is nice old school...master of the hurdle lol. Yeah, I refuse to even consider patches or diamonds from them. I wouldn't buy product from them either. I justified it as buying from a regular collector such as myself, with no chance of counterfeit lol.

(03-01-2015, 02:22 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: I love the flawless, low numbered high end <3
They do have an awesome design!

NICE CARDS. LIKE THAT 90'S SIG.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).